Skip to main content
Australia Edition
Sunday, 1 August 2021


Permanent residents of Hong Kong


Hongkongers, also known as Hong Kongers, Hong Kongese, Hongkongese, Hong Kong citizen and Hong Kong people, typically refers to legal residents of the city of Hong Kong; although may also refer to others who were born and/or raised in the city.

0 shares 1 views

News coverage