Credit: New Zealand Herald - Published 6 hours ago The latest casualty of President Donald Trump's trade war? One-dollar yoga pants.Trump's order that the US Postal Service withdraw from an obscure 192-nation postal treaty threatens to hit American shoppers who have grown used to... »more
· *Four powerful institutional Facebook investors have co-filed a shareholder proposal calling for Mark Zuckerberg's dual role as CEO and chairman to be split.*
· *The proposal was originally filed by activist investor Trillium Asset Management and revealed by Business Insider in July after..
· *Japanese conglomerate and tech investor SoftBank is under scrutiny over its ties to Saudi Arabia, a major backer of its $100 billion Vision Fund.*
· *That is thanks to global outcry over the status of missing Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi, who is feared dead after he was last seen..
Apple isn’t done with product events for 2018. Today the company issued media invites for an October 30th event in Brooklyn, New York where it’s widely expected we’ll see new iPad Pro tablets and potentially several updates to the Mac lineup. The event’s tagline is “there’s more in the..
Amazon’s Alexa is getting Whisper Mode today, so everyone can start using their indoor voices. The feature, which allows the voice assistant to receive whisper commands and whisper back in reply, is now rolling out to users in the US, but it’s currently only available in English. It’ll most..
Information war, meet the war room. Facebook on Wednesday briefed reporters on its latest efforts to uncover nefarious uses of the platform during election season, offering a tour of the large conference room where dozens of employees are monitoring events around the clock.
Facebook knew about inaccuracies in the video viewership metrics that it provided to advertisers and brands for more than a year, according to documents filed as part of a potential class action lawsuit on Tuesday. Advertisers were duped into focusing on the social network under the belief that..
· Rockstar Games came under fire earlier this week after cofounder Dan Houser claimed employees were working 100-hour weeks to finish the company's upcoming game, "Red Dead Redemption 2."
· While the game has received positive early buzz, Rockstar has been accused of taking part in "crunch..