Credit: BGR India - Published 22 hours ago OnePlus just recently revealed the name and branding of its upcoming product – OnePlus TV. Now, the phone maker has confirmed via a blog post that India will be the first market to get the smart TV. The company’s founder Pete Lau has revealed that the India launch of the OnePlus TV will take.. »more
· The Amazon rainforest is burning at a record rate: The Brazilian Amazon has experienced more than 74,000 fires this year, whereas last year's total was around 40,000.
· About 10,000 of the 2019 fires have started in the last couple of weeks.
· On Monday, the collective smoke plume from..
· *You can quickly sign a document on your iPhone through the device's Mail app. *
· *To sign a document on your iPhone, it must be emailed to you in a format that can be opened and edited by the markup tool, such as PDF. *
· *With the markup tool, you can trace your signature and..
Dell has announced a refresh of its XPS 13 laptop ahead of IFA 2019, and each configuration will be built with Intel’s new U-series Comet Lake 10th Gen processors. The most affordable model starts at $899 and features the Intel Core i3-10110U. Dell will offer a high-end model with the souped-up..
· The Apple Card comes with three different credit card numbers: one for your physical card, a virtual card number, and one that's used with Apple Pay.
· This is a security measure that makes it possible to continue using your Apple Card should your information get stolen.
· A deal between Sony and Disney over Spider-Man's film appearances has fallen apart, meaning Marvel Studios will longer be involved in future "Spider-Man" movies.
· Fans freaked out Tuesday when the news broke, but there's good reason that Sony wouldn't budge.
· Spider-Man is its..
Warner Bros. has just announced a fourth film in the Matrix series, with original stars Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss set to reprise their iconic roles as Neo and Trinity, respectively. Lana Wachowski is set to write and direct the sequel.
We all knew it would happen someday. Google, which believes in AI so much it rebranded its Google Research division as Google AI, has begun to side with the robots. On Monday, it was reported that Google’s YouTube took down videos of robots fighting each other (think:..