Celebrating 10 Years of Trusted News Discovery
One News Page
> >

South coast man dies after mattress catches fire

Sydney Morning Herald Monday, 19 August 2019
The 90-year-old man, who suffered smoke inhalation and burns, died Monday morning.

You Might Like

Recent related videos from verified sources

Coast Guard Hoists Man, Two Dogs Near Smith Island [Video]Coast Guard Hoists Man, Two Dogs Near Smith Island

The Coast Guard hoisted a man and his two dogs two miles south of Smith Island earlier Thursday morning.

Credit: WJZ Baltimore     Duration: 00:22Published

Tweets about this

Environmentally friendly: One News Page is hosted on servers powered solely by renewable energy
© 2019 One News Page Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
About us  |  Contact us  |  Disclaimer  |  Press Room  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Content Accreditation
 RSS  |  News for my Website  |  Free news search widget  |  In the News  |  DMCA / Content Removal  |  Privacy & Data Protection Policy
How are we doing? FeedbackSend us your feedback  |   LIKE us on Facebook   FOLLOW us on Twitter  •  FOLLOW us on Pinterest
One News® is a registered trademark of One News Page Ltd.