Wednesday, 20 February 2019
The first of its kind digital business card application bringing contact sharing, video marketing, and calendar integrations under one roof.
WASHINGTON (PRWEB) February 20, 2019
Switchit, the all-in-one mobile digital business card platform transforming how professionals share their contact details while networking, today announced the public launch of its powerful, newly redesigned 2nd Generation digital business card application; providing professionals with a dynamic way to interact, share interesting content and build stronger professional and personal relationships.
Switchit (2nd Generation) builds upon the company's existing core components such as contact sharing, native video in the actual card, calendar integration, and automatic contact capturing. The new system update includes an OCR business card scanner, CRM integration, custom branding, 90-second video, and a completely redesigned user interface. We are on a mission to enrich personal interactions while providing an easy way for people to follow up with their contacts. Previously available only to existing Switchit customers, Switchit (2nd Generation) is now open to the public and enjoyed by thousands of professionals across various sectors such as realtors, car sales associates, sales professionals, and startups that are already seeing positive results.
"By interconnecting our core features; video, sharing, contact management, storage, reconnecting, in a way where they can operate independently or dependently of one another within a single system framework. The (2nd Gen) Switchit app provides professionals with a new standard of networking while redefining the role paper business cards serve in the digital age," said Daafram Campbell, CEO, co-founder of Switchit. "There are numerous digital business card apps in the market but what makes Switchit unique is our continued embrace of video content in the actual card. The future of marketing is shifting towards private messaging and stories within timelines. Our platform enables people with the power to share product, tutorial, and demo videos, alongside their contact details within a dedicated digital business card — helping people drive engagement through storytelling on a level unseen. I believe this is the future of networking and we're looking to be the leaders in this space."
New features include:· OCR Business Card Scanner: Take a snapshot of a business card to transcribe the detectable text into a new contact in Switchit and your CRM. The business card scanner feature stores a digital copy in the app.
· CRM Integration with HubSpot and Salesforce: Sync contacts from Switchit with your existing sales workflows in HubSpot and Salesforce, so you can spend time getting work done, not managing it. Automatically import unique contact data points into your CRM — like name, phone, fax, email, title, company, address, website, and descriptions.
· Custom Branding: Customize digital business cards to match your brand with custom colors, videos, images, social links, web URLs, contact details, and greeting messages.
· SMART Contact Management: Switchit's SMART Contact Manager automatically saves the contact details of people who receive your card. You can call or text contacts from the app, add new contacts, edit existing contacts, export contacts to your phone's address book, add notes and view historical data. All your contacts are safely backed up in the cloud, so you can instantly access them from anywhere.
System enhancements include:· More Options to Share Your Contact Details: Share digital business cards through text, email, QR code or social media.
· Add Video to Your Digital Business Card: Switchit's built-in video engine allows you to upload or record 90-second video content such as demo videos, explainer videos, real estate videos, promo videos and more.
· Calendar Integrations: Automatically sync calendar events from Switchit into Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar, and iCloud Calendar to ensure follow up meetings don't fall through the cracks. Schedule meetings to go out at specified dates and times — and they'll show on your calendar platforms in real time.
· Fully redesigned user interface and web portal.
More than 100 existing Switchit customers, including Keller Williams agents, Berkshire Hathaway agents, and privately-owned Ashley Furniture Store employees, participated in our successful closed-beta.
"I believe business cards should grow as your business grows and changes. After nearing the end of my first iteration of business cards, I dreaded the thought of having to "print" new ones. As I began searching for an alternative, I soon found there weren't many options out there that allowed for real-time customization and updates. Nor were the options very user-friendly. With most, you had to sacrifice one need for another. Not with SwitchIt! The app is cutting edge and I always have my business cards with me because their digital. Not to mention the ease of use is phenomenal! It took me less than 3 minutes to set up two different business cards. Now, I have a business card for potential clients and a business card for potential partners!,” said KB CALS CEO & Founder, Kyana Brathwaite.
Switchit provides a compelling new digital business card solution that is a perfect alternative to paper business cards. With the emergence of video content marketing, CRM's, and contact management systems, finding ways to make great first impressions and efficiently manage relationships remains one of the most difficult challenges for professionals across every industry. Switchit was developed to make professional and personal interactions more engaging, so you can share your contact information, reconnect and convert prospects into delighted customers.
To learn more about how Switchit can help you or your business, please visit http://www.switchitapp.com or view a short video of Switchit in action.
Switchit, LLC. is a leading digital business card technology provider with more than 100,000 digital business cards shared worldwide. The Switchit mobile app is enjoyed by thousands of professionals across various sectors such as realtors, car sales associates, sales professionals, and startups. Switchit was developed to make professional and personal interactions more engaging while making the process of reconnecting and converting prospects into delighted customers easier. The company was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Maryland. In 2015, the company began development and testing on a working prototype. In November 2016, Switchit launched an easy to use contact sharing app with a vision of becoming the world's leader in contact sharing based solutions. In February 2017, Switchit launched, the first of it's kind, native video engine — providing people with the power to share product, tutorial, and demo videos, alongside their contact details within a dedicated digital business card. In January 2019, Switchit launched a fully redesigned, 2nd generation digital business card application with a modified video engine, calendar integrations, CRM integration, OCR business card scanner, custom templates, and SMART Contact Manager. For more information, please visit switchitapp.com, or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or YouTube.