Wednesday, 21 August 2019 The research explains how random fluctuations affect the operation of microscopic machines like this tiny motor. In the future, such devices could be incorporated into other technologies to recycle waste heat and thus improve energy efficiency.
Industry leading specifications include:
• Android 8.1 operating system and powered by a 2.0GHz octa-core processor
• Leverages the world’s smallest all-in-one scan engine
• Wireless and cellular connectivity
• nSHIELD™* antimicrobial agent housing
• 5.7” touch screen; 231 g...