· Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg will share his views on freedom of expression during a live speech on Wednesday at 1 p.m. ET.
· Zuckerberg said the speech will focus on why it's important for people.. Business Insider - Published
U.S. Attorney Geoffrey S. Berman announces the indictment of Lev Parnas, Igor Fruman, and two co-defendants for various charges related to U.S. federal election law violations. Rough Cut (no reporter..
Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden took a swipe at U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday, telling reporters at a union forum in Los Angeles that Trump is "the most corrupt president in modern..
Joe Biden is currently the front runner for the Democratic nomination. However, the former VP is not resting on his laurels. Elizabeth Warren is climbing up in the polls quickly. According to Politico,..
· *Hedge fund billionaire Leon Cooperman told CNBC on Wednesday that the stock market could tumble as much as 25% if either Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders wins the 2020 presidential election.*
·.. Business Insider - Published
CNN drew 8.3 million viewers last night for 2019’s fourth Democratic Debate. That’s the lowest tally thus far in the race leading up to the 2020 presidential election.
To be fair to the cable.. The Wrap - Published
General Motors Co and the United Auto Workers union have reached a tentative deal for a new four-year labor deal, moving the sides closer to ending the month-long strike that had drawn the attention of.. Reuters - Published Also reported by •Reuters India
· Biotech companies looking to make their public market debut before the end of the year are encountering much choppier waters than earlier in the year.
· WeWork's decision to pull its IPO,.. Business Insider - Published
Good morning! This is the tech news you need to know this Wednesday.
1. *****Google revealed its newest smartphone, the Pixel 4, and a fresh line of products that will rival Amazon and Apple******... Business Insider - Published
U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren drew the most darts on Tuesday from her fellow Democrats in the fourth 2020 presidential debate, with her steady rise in opinion polls making her a target from rivals also.. Reuters - Published
US Democrats have wrapped up a three-hour debate on a bloated stage. Candidates for the party's 2020 presidential nomination took wild potshots at Elizabeth Warren, seeming to indicate a new.. Deutsche Welle - Published
See which 2020 presidential candidate has raised the most money, who has spent the most, where a candidate's funding comes from — and how the Democrats stack up against President Trump. NPR - Published
As many as 20 opposition Democrats appear to believe they can beat Donald Trump at the 2020 US presidential election. SBS News looks at some of the most likely Democrats to go the distance, according.. SBS - Published
Trump allies have privately warned that Biden might be the biggest re-election threat given his potential appeal among the white working class in the region that gave Trump a path to the presidency. Sydney Morning Herald - Published