WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration is making a concession on its proposed minimum fuel economy requirement for new vehicles, but environmental groups and a key Democratic senator complain it.. SeattlePI.com - Published
Singer Troye Sivan breaks down his favorite icons in queer culture and their impact on his life. From Marsha P. Johnson to Princess Dianna, Troye explains how these people have become beacons of light..
Boredom. The number one threat to any office environment. It can strike anywhere, and anytime. Thankfully, with a fleet of shiny new motorcycles in the garage, the cure is a twist of the throttle away..
*OLYMPIA, WA / ACCESSWIRE / January 23, 2020 / *After a year of extensive scientific review and public input, the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (WDFW) has approved an application from.. Accesswire - Published
*Realignment Will Save Approximately $1M in Direct and Indirect Costs and Expenses for 2020*
*BROOMFIELD, CO / ACCESSWIRE / January 23, 2020 */ Strategic Environmental & Energy Resources, Inc... Accesswire - Published
HILLSBORO, Ore.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Lattice Semiconductor Corporation (NASDAQ: LSCC), the low power programmable leader, today announced that its easy to use Lattice Diamond® FPGA design and.. Business Wire - Published
· The CEO of YUM China says her employees are like family and automation won't change that.
· YUM is China's largest restaurant company that includes chains like KFC, Pizza Hut, and Taco Bell. YUM.. Business Insider - Published
*Strengthening Canada's fintech and financial reach through collaboration, competition and networking at FFCON**20*
*TORONTO,** ON / ACCESSWIRE / January 23, 2020 /** *The National Crowdfunding &.. Accesswire - Published
· Self-driving startup Cruise revealed its fully-autonomous, all-electric vehicle this week in San Francisco. CEO Dan Ammann and CTO and cofounder Kyle Vogt were on hand to present the car, which is.. Business Insider - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — Environmentally conscious investing received a lot of attention last week after the world’s largest asset manager said it plans to put climate change and sustainability at the.. SeattlePI.com - Published
An Oslo appeals court approved Norway's plans for more oil exploration in the Arctic on Thursday, dismissing a lawsuit by environmentalists who had said it violated people's right to a healthy.. CBC.ca - Published Also reported by •Reuters India
· Eric Migicovsky, the founder of failed startup Pebble, helps entrepreneurs avoid his past mistakes as a partner at startup accelerator Y Combinator.
· He shared one of his learnings as an investor.. Business Insider - Published
· Bret Taylor has risen rapidly through the ranks at Salesforce after it acquired his word processor startup Quip for $750 million. He is now the cloud software company's chief operating.. Business Insider - Published
*NEWTON, NC / ACCESSWIRE / January 23, 2020 / *Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. (NASDAQ:PEBK), the parent company of Peoples Bank, reported fourth quarter and year to date earnings results with.. Accesswire - Published
· On Thursday, General Catalyst announced that principal Peter Boyce was promoted to partner in its New York office.
· The Harvard alum joined the notable venture firm right after graduation. He had.. Business Insider - Published
Promotional vaping Instagram posts outnumber anti-vaping content 10,000 to 1, according to a new study published in Frontiers in Communication.
Despite “The Real Cost” awareness campaign.. Eurasia Review - Published
Spanish energy industry companies still need to assimilate the data and analytics culture, but they are on the right track to do so. This is the takeaway from the 2019 Minsait Report on Digital.. Eurasia Review - Published
CHICO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The nationally recognized attorneys from Baron & Budd and Panish Shea & Boyle LLP continue their efforts to hold JUUL Labs, Inc. accountable for their role in creating.. Business Wire - Published
Batteries will be a major driver in reducing the carbon footprint of the transport and power sectors through the use of electric vehicles and renewable energy. To help companies and governments, the.. Eurasia Review - Published
OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — Union Pacific's fourth-quarter profit fell 10% as the railroad hauled 11% less freight.
The railroad said Thursday that it earned $1.4 billion, or $2.02 per share, in the.. SeattlePI.com - Published
Lithium, a vital component of batteries contained in mobile phones, computers and electric cars, is a prized metal. In Portugal, which sits on vast, untapped deposits, it's also a divisive topic. The.. France 24 - Published
· Tristan Harris, a former Google employee who now advocates for a more "humane" internet, describes Facebook as an uncontrollable, monstrous duck.
· In a recent interview at the World Economic.. Business Insider - Published
· Self-driving startup Cruise revealed its Origin vehicle in San Francisco this week.
· The company has been optimizing its service by testing in the complicated Bay Area urban environment.
· But.. Business Insider - Published
· *The Call of Duty League will kick off its inaugural season on January 25 with a special weekend-long event hosted by the Minnesota Rokkr.*
· *Media mogul and entrepreneur Gary Vaynerchuk is one.. Business Insider - Published
Capstone Turbine Corporation (NASDAQ:CPST) announced Thursday that a large automotive manufacturing facility in Mexico, which uses a fleet of the company’s clean-energy microturbines, has signed a.. Proactive Investors - Published
DGAP-News: Rainmaker Worldwide Inc. / Key word(s): Miscellaneous
23.01.2020 / 15:15
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.Peterborough, Ontario--(Newsfile Corp. -.. EQS Group - Published
- Unique selection of product ideas and trends
- Free knowledge transfer from top-class experts
- Extensive services for exhibitors and trade visitors
NUREMBERG, Germany, Jan. 23, 2020.. PR Newswire Asia - Published
Days before the 62nd annual Grammy Awards, the suspended CEO of the recording academy is accusing the organization of rigging the voting system. Deborah Dugan says she was put on leave for accusing the.. CBS News - Published
CINCINNATI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Phillips Edison & Company (“PECO” or the “Company”), an internally-managed real estate investment trust (“REIT”) and one of the nation’s largest owners and.. Business Wire - Published
AgraFlora Organics International Inc (CSE:AGRA) (OTCMKTS:AGFAF) revealed Thursday that Farmako GmbH, through its wholly-owned subsidiary Farmako Limited, has received its UK Home Office Controlled Drug.. Proactive Investors - Published
*National Managed IT Services Provider Opens Registration for Activate 2020 Tech Conference*
*DENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / January 23, 2020 /* NexusTek, a top national cloud, managed IT services and.. Accesswire - Published
*VAN NUYS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / January 23, 2020 /* Capstone Turbine Corporation (www.capstoneturbine.com) (Nasdaq:CPST), the world's leading clean technology manufacturer of microturbine energy systems,.. Accesswire - Published
PARIS, Jan. 23, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- After announcing its intention to take part in the Vinexpo Paris exhibition (from February 10^th to 12^th, 2020), setting up as an agora dedicated to sustainable.. PR Newswire Asia - Published
*VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / January 23, 2020 / **CubicFarm® Systems Corp.* (*TSXV:CUB*) ("CubicFarms" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the appointment of Jeff Booth as Chairman of the.. Accesswire - Published
BBC Local News: North-East Scotland and Northern Isles -- Historic Environment Scotland is considering listing eight tower blocks in Aberdeen built in the 1960s. BBC Local News - Published Also reported by •BBC News
· The new open workspace comes with dedicated gaming rooms multiple breakout areas for increased collaboration and a mom room
· The new office space is set to be a low plastic zone with systematic.. NewsVoir - Published
DAVOS, Switzerland (AP) — U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin says Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg is in no position to give economic advice until she’s gone to college and come out with.. SeattlePI.com - Published
NICOSIA, Cyprus (AP) — Cyprus' government spokesman on Thursday backpedaled on a claim that Turkey may have stolen technical data it used to pinpoint a target for gas drilling in waters where the.. SeattlePI.com - Published
· Apple met with Ukraine's foreign minister at the World Economic Forum in Davos, in what appears to be the first public meeting after Apple's controversial decision to display Crimea as Russian.. Business Insider - Published
The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) on Thursday reiterated that there is no role for any third party mediation on the Kashmir issue and said that the onus lies on Pakistan to create a conducive.. Zee News - Published
EMBARGOED UNTIL 00.01 THURSDAY, 23^RD JANUARY 2020
Devon & Cornwall Police is launching a campaign to raise awareness around controlling and coercive behaviour – an element of all types of.. Devon and Cornwall Police - Published
[Daily News] PRESIDENT John Magufuli has assured the international community that Tanzania will continue adopting various environment protection measures as remedy to the effects of climate change. allAfrica.com - Published
LONDON, Jan. 23, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, SoftIron Ltd., the leader in purpose-built, performance-optimized, storage solutions announced the appointment of Paul Harris as Regional Director of Sales.. PR Newswire Asia - Published
[The Conversation Africa] Almost 2,500 tons of waste is generated daily in Accra. This is as a result of refuse being dumped and the environment being littered with polythene, bottles and drinking.. allAfrica.com - Published
Boston MA (SPX) Jan 23, 2020
When the Earth was born, it was a mess. Meteors and lightning storms likely bombarded the planet's surface where nothing except lifeless chemicals could survive. How.. Space Daily - Published