* • The cross met with some fresh supply near an important confluence resistance, comprising of a short-term descending trend-line and 200-period SMA on the 4-hourly chart.*
* • The.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Transport Secretary Chris Grayling says good progress is being made in negotiations with the EU on Brexit, but there continues to be some red lines, namely, the UK will not accept a customs border in..
* • The cross, over the past two weeks or so, has been trending higher along a short-term ascending trend-line and is now looking to build on the momentum further beyond the very important.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
The Northern Irish party which props up British Prime Minister Theresa May will back an amendment proposed by rebel Brexiteer lawmakers that will effectively make the European Union's backstop proposal.. Credit: Reuters - Published
* • Renewed Brexit concerns prompt some fresh selling at the start of a new week. • A goodish pickup in the USD demand exerts some additional downward pressure.*
The GBP/USD pair.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Chief Analyst at Danske Bank Allan von Mehren noted the Sterling remains vulnerable on Brexit developments.
“For GBP, risks remain skewed to the downside as Brexit negotiations.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
The threats posed by Brexit, including to NHS and hospitality sector recruitment, were highlighted by Green councillor Ollie Sykes as he called for a People’s Vote. He proposed a motion asking the.. Credit: Brighton and Hove News - Published
Comments by the UK PM Theresa May's spokesman, James Slack, are found below.
The UK wants Brexit talks ended this autumn.
Extension of Brexit transition is just an.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
German Finance Minister Olaf Scholz said on Monday he was optimistic that Britain and the European Union will be able to reach a last-minute agreement on the terms of Britain's departure from the bloc.. Credit: Reuters India - Published
· *Bears taking back charge amid calls for a no-confidence vote against UK PM May.*
· *Technical set up points to further bearish bias, as the focus remains on the Brexit issue.*
The bears fought.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Analysts at Danske Bank do not expect October’s ECB meeting to be a market mover for EUR/USD.
“Significant policy changes are still too far on the horizon to grab FX market’s.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published