"We have seen several comments from OPEC members (mainly Saudi Arabia). Those hint at a change in OPEC policy. A production cut would be needed to balance the market," argues Hans van Cleef, a senior.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Saudi Arabia sealed deals with Chinese oil importers that will see the Kingdom’s exports to China rise to 1.67 million barrels daily in 2019, Reuters reports, citing a statement from state oil giant.. Credit: OilPrice.com - Published
According to Business Insider, crude oil prices hit their lowest for the year.
On Nov. 20th, the price of West Texas Intermediate crude oil fell 5.6-percent, down to $54 a barrel.
The price for Brent..
According to Reuters, Brent crude oil slipped because investors are growing concerned over another supply glut. On the day, Brent crude is trading down about 31 cents, falling to $66.45 per barrel. But..
Here is what you need to know.
1. *President Donald Trump issues a lengthy defense of Saudi Arabia over the killing of the Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi.* In a statement Tuesday, Trump signaled.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Better-than-expected exports data boosted Thai shares, while Indonesian and Malaysian stocks led losses on Wednesday tracking Asian peers as mounting concerns about slackening global growth hurt.. Credit: Bangkok Post - Published
· *American farmers are struggling to sell their products as tariffs introduced during the trade war between Washington and Beijing stifle demand.*
· *In certain states, farmers are being.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Italy's statistics bureau (Istat) lowered its domestic GDP growth forecast for 2018 to 1.1% from 1.4% forecasted in May.
• Sees 2019 GDP growth forecast at 1.3%. • .. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
HONG KONG, Nov. 21, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Vitasoy International Holdings Limited (SEHK Code: 00345) today announced its interim results ended 30^thSeptember 2018 showing a broad-based sales growth.. Credit: PR Newswire Asia - Published Also reported by •EQS Group
Union Minister of Commerce & Industry and Civil Aviation, *Dr. Suresh Prabhu* on Tuesday declared that the new Integrated Logistics and Air Cargo Policy would be announced ‘*very soon*’ in which.. Credit: NewsVoir - Published
*Strong performance continues in the third quarter*
· Revenues of £39.4m, driven by higher harvest volumes
· EBIT/kg improved to £0.95, up 36% from Q3 2017
· Annual tonnage.. Credit: GlobeNewswire - Published
The UK's departure from the EU could mean that an entirely new set of rules may apply to imports and exports. The Taxation (Cross-border Trade) Act 2018 gives the Government the ability to establish a.. Credit: Mondaq - Published
China has fired an apparent trade warning shot at Australia by targetting one of its key grain exports in the wake of the weekend’s heated APEC meeting. Credit: Brisbane Times - Published Also reported by •Sydney Morning Herald •The Age