TAIPEI, Oct. 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- CanAm Enterprises (CanAm) shares guidance on due diligence in the EB-5 Program. Apart from significant financial considerations, prospective EB-5 investors also.. PR Newswire Asia - Published
Over his eight-year prison sentence, Marcus Bullock was sustained by his mother's love -- and by the daily letters and photos she sent of life on the outside. Years later, as an entrepreneur, Bullock..
· As Adam and Rebekah Neumann built WeWork into a $47 billion coworking giant, the couple relied on the teachings of the Kabbalah Centre, a spiritual organization whose high-pressure donation tactics.. Business Insider - Published
Would you rather eat your pets or become a vegetarian?
A new reality show titled “Meat the Family” that’s set to air on the U.K.’s Channel 4 next year will force four families to make that.. The Wrap - Published
· *The top boss at Johnson & Johnson has accused lawyers of splurging hundreds of millions on advertising to build class-actions lawsuits that falsely claim the talc in its products cause cancer.*
·.. Business Insider - Published
As Kurds strike a deal with the Syrian regime, foreign ISIS women in a panic to escape are reaching out to smugglers. This comes as ISIS circulates messages to coordinate help for escaped "sisters." NPR - Published
· *Hedge fund billionaire Leon Cooperman told CNBC on Wednesday that the stock market could tumble as much as 25% if either Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders wins the 2020 presidential election.*
·.. Business Insider - Published
*EXTON, PA / ACCESSWIRE / October 16, 2019 / *First Resource Bank (OTCQX:FRSB) announced the appointment of Ann Duke, Esq. to its Board of Directors.
Ms. Duke is the principal attorney for Duke Law.. Accesswire - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — Nearly a million students could lose their automatic eligibility for free school lunches under a Trump administration proposal that's expected to reduce the number of people who get.. SeattlePI.com - Published
A gay couple in Argentina have adopted a baby that was rejected by 10 other families because she is HIV positive. Damian Pighin and Ariel Vijarra decided to adopt as far back as 2011, and in 2014 they.. PinkNews - Published
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #ReliantGives--During a family’s darkest time, a North Texas nonprofit shines by providing lasting, happy memories and granting wishes to mothers suffering with terminal.. Business Wire - Published
Vatican City, Oct 16, 2019 / 09:00 am (CNA).- Pope Francis voiced his concerns about the world’s approach to food, and called for a global attitude of virtue towards nutrition in his World Food Day.. CNA - Published
· The 2019 Nissan Leaf SL Plus is the fanciest version of the vehicle that first appeared in 2010.
· Although over 300,000 Leafs have sold worldwide, the electric car has always been held back by.. Business Insider - Published
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Healthline Media, ranked the number one online health media property in the U.S. by Comscore with 86 million unique visitors per month, today announced the launch of.. Business Wire - Published
BARCELONA, Spain (AP) — Thousands of people on Wednesday joined five large protest marches across Catalonia that were set to converge on Barcelona, as the restive region reeled from two straight days.. SeattlePI.com - Published
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — Carl and Kerri Schwartz say they have good medical reason for not vaccinating their disabled 11-year-old son, Thorn, and until recently his local public school went along with.. SeattlePI.com - Published
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Several families of Palestinian detainees imprisoned by Saudi Arabia are holding a rare protest in Gaza and are calling on Riyadh to free them. The families gathered.. Seattle Times - Published