· *Euro tumbles against US dollar an also Swiss franc. *
· *EUR/USD reverses from weekly highs, rejected from above 1.1400.*
The EUR/USD pair weakened during the American session and reversed,.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
· *The Federal Reserve is expected to raise its key interest rate next week for the fourth time this year — to a range of 2.25% to 2.5%.*
· *Paul Tudor Jones, a legendary investor, says this hike.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Wild swings in the stock market are fueling concerns over a potential new economic slowdown. The Dow plunged more than 550 points Friday. It was partly a response to rising trade tensions between the..
The markets have been extremely volatile as of late. Carol Schleif, deputy chief investing officer at Abbott Downing, weighed in on the markets as we head into 2019. What Is an Inverted Yield Curve and..
· Investors are worried that threats to the global economy will materialize sooner rather than later, according to Lori Heinel, the deputy global chief investment officer at $2.8 trillion State Street.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Gold prices were steady on Monday, having touched a fresh five-month peak early in the session, as the dollar weakened after a soft U.S. jobs report fuelled speculation that the Federal Reserve may.. Credit: Reuters India - Published
Wild swings in the stock market are fueling concerns over a potential new economic slowdown. The Dow plunged more than 550 points Friday. It was partly a response to rising trade tensions between the.. Credit: CBS News - Published
*WYOMISSING, PA / ACCESSWIRE / December 10, 2018 / *Customers Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: CUBI) today announced that it intends to repurchase up to $15.8 million of common stock under its existing 2013.. Credit: Accesswire - Published
Today, CoinText.io, a service to transact cryptocurrency without Internet using SMS, launched its Bitcoin Cash (BCH) wallet in Colombia (population 49 million) and Dominican Republic (population 11.. Credit: PRWeb - Published
· BlackRock assembled roughly 100 investment professionals at its 2019 outlook forum in order to establish a firmwide view for markets.
· Business Insider got an exclusive first look at BlackRock's.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Foreigners were net buyers of Asian equities in November, data from seven regional stock exchanges showed, as investors were optimistic that Sino-U.S. trade tensions would ease and the U.S. Federal.. Credit: Reuters India - Published
Gold prices held steady near a five-month peak hit early on Monday, supported by a disappointing U.S. jobs report that fuelled speculation that the Federal Reserve may stop raising interest rates.. Credit: Reuters India - Published
In an interview with the Wall Street Journal (WSJ), the US National Economic Council Director Larry Kudlow expressed his take on the US inflation and Fed’s rate hike outlook.
*Key.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Australian shares rose on Thursday as global markets took their lead from dovish comments made by Federal Reserve chairman Jerome Powell. Credit: Brisbane Times - Published Also reported by •Sydney Morning Herald •The Age
The S&P 500 and Nasdaq closed slightly lower after a US Federal Reserve statement, and energy stocks were the biggest drag on the S&P as US crude oil prices fell. Credit: Brisbane Times - Published Also reported by •Sydney Morning Herald •The Age