Algeria's civil aviation authority has suspended all flight operations of Boeing 737 MAX 8 and 9 planes as a precautionary measure following the Ethiopian Airlines plane crash, Ennahar TV reported on.. Reuters - Published
Investigators who verified data extracted from the black box recorders of the Ethiopian Airlines Boeing 737 MAX plane have found 'clear similarities' with the Lion Air flight that crashed in October...
· *Southwest Airlines will face greater logistical challenges following the grounding of Boeing 737 Max aircraft than United Airlines and American Airlines, said Henry Harteveldt, the founder of the.. Business Insider - Published
- The city expands direct routes and introduces multi-destination tourism products exclusively for the European market
SANYA, China, March 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- A delegation of tourism executives.. PR Newswire Asia - Published
Here is what you need to know.
1. *Theresa May could cancel a 3rd vote on her Brexit deal. *A vote will happen only if the government is "confident" May's proposal will pass, according to Chancellor.. Business Insider - Published
Southwest Airlines held a celebration for their inaugural Hawaiian flight from Oakland, California to Honolulu. The airline will add daily flights between Oakland and Maui and will soon begin.. USATODAY.com - Published
Hundreds of people were evacuated following a fire inside terminal one at Toronto's Pearson International Airport, according to Peel police. Outbound international flights and inbound arrivals were.. CBC.ca - Published
· SpaceX has built a stainless-steel rocket ship at its launch site near Boca Chica Beach, located at the southern tip of Texas.
· "Test Hopper" is the first, though only partly-functional,.. Business Insider - Published
Bangkok Airways has extended its cancellation of flights to and from the northern border province of Mae Hong Son until at least March 24 due to poor visibility caused by haze and smog. Bangkok Post - Published
Argentina has temporarily closed its airspace to flights using Boeing 737 MAX aircraft, following similar measures taken by other countries in the region after two fatal crashes involving the plane,.. Reuters India - Published
Rocket Plane The makers of a new hypersonic rocket engine say it could whisk flights from London to Sydney in just four hours, traveling at five times the speed of sound. That’s a flight that can.. Futurism - Published
· *After two deadly crashes in five months involving its 737 Max 8 aircraft, Boeing finds itself in a precarious position.*
· *In the worst outcome for Boeing, investigators could find that.. Business Insider - Published
New online check-in service will allow Interjet Airlines passengers to check-in for their flight from any web or mobile-enabled device, complete seat selection, and print or access mobile boarding.. PRWeb - Published
· The $25 billion Hudson Yards megadevelopment had its grand opening on March 15.
· The entire 28-acre project is set to be completed in 2024.
· While some buildings are still under.. Business Insider - Published
American Airlines pilots' union told their members not to fly to Venezuela, after a State Department warning about unrest in the country.
USATODAY.com - Published Also reported by •WorldNews •SeattlePI.com
American Airlines temporarily suspended operations to Venezuela amid growing civil unrest in the country, a spokesperson told the Dallas Business Journal. American Airlines Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAL).. bizjournals - Published
Tehran, March 15, IRNA - Iran joins the world countries to ban Boeing Max 737 flights over its airspace following the airplane’s disastrous accident that killed over 150 people in Ethiopia a few days.. WorldNews - Published
[New Zealand], Mar 15 (ANI): National carrier Air New Zealand on Friday cancelled at least 17 flights in and out of Christchurch, especially for tonight, following the indiscriminate shootings at Sify - Published
Best-Selling Books Week Ended March 9. FICTION 1. “Green Eggs and Ham” by Dr. Seuss (Random House Books for Young Readers) 2. “Where the Crawdads Sing” by Delia Owens (G.P. Putnam’s Sons).. Seattle Times - Published
A day after the FAA ordered the grounding of all Boeing 737 Max jets, there were plenty of cancelled flights and stranded passengers, but overall there was little disruption to the air traffic system. NPR - Published