Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund is negotiating a more than $1 billion investment into Lucid Motors, an electric car startup run by battery company Atieva, Reuters reports. The Saudis and Lucid.. The Verge
Saudi Arabia's international feuds have spilled over into the hajj, the annual Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca.Qatar has accused the kingdom of barring its citizens, while Canadians fear being stranded.. New Zealand Herald
According to Business Insider, shares of Tesla will maintain their decline Monday morning. Tesla is set to open down 6%, following a report from Reuters that indicated Saudi Arabia's Public Investment..
On Monday, Pepsi Co announced it was buying SodaStream. SodaStream is a home carbonation system maker. Business Insider reports that PepsiCo will pay $144.00 per share in cash, a 32% premium. Pepsi is..
Muslims at the annual haj pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia criticized what they described as discordant Arab leaders for failing to block President Donald Trump's decision to move the U.S. Embassy to.. Reuters Also reported by •Reuters India
The prayer was attended by many Nigerians who are in Saudi Arabia for the exercise.
The post Hajj 2018: Nigerian pilgrims hold special prayer for 2019 election appeared first on Premium Times.. Premium Times Nigeria
“No country can overtake the production and export quotas of other member states under any circumstances,” Iran’s permanent envoy to OPEC, Kazem Gharibabadi, said this weekend, reiterating a.. OilPrice.com
Lucid's first model, the Air, is claimed to have 1000bhp and a 400-mile-range
A non-binding agreement has been reached between US electric vehicle company and sovereign wealth fund, Reuters has.. Autocar
· *Saudi Arabia has been in talks with the electric-car maker Lucid Motors, Reuters reported Monday.*
· *Lucid was founded in 2007 under its former name, Atieva, and the Newark, California-based.. Business Insider
· *JPMorgan has walked back some of its previous excitement about Tesla's bid to go private. *
· *The bank cut its price target to $195 — 35% below its current level — after realizing no.. Business Insider
Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund may buy an electric car maker competing with Tesla in the luxury car segment, Reuters reports, citing unnamed sources. According to them, the talks between PIF.. OilPrice.com
· *Saudi Arabia has been in talks with electric-car maker Lucid Motors, Reuters reports Monday.*
· *JPMorgan cut its price target for Tesla to $195 from $305 on Monday, citing the fact funding.. Business Insider
Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) CEO Elon Musk is rebuffing internet titan Arianna Huffington’s latest calls to encourage him to take time off and rest and says he has no option but to continue to work at a.. Proactive Investors
More than two million Muslims gathered at Mount Arafat on Monday for a vigil to atone for their sins and ask God's forgiveness as the annual haj pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia reached its climax. Reuters India