eBay and Airbnb will both allow sexual harassment victims to take their cases to court, rather than requiring private arbitration, the companies told BuzzFeed. They’re the latest companies to drop.. Credit: The Verge - Published
“Jeopardy” host Alex Trebek weighed in on the #MeToo campaign in a lengthy interview published Monday, saying that the movement against sexual harassment and assault “has got to be a scary time.. Credit: FOXNews.com - Published
Facebook is ending a policy of required arbitration in cases of sexual harassment at the company.
The policy requires employees to give up their right to sue.
This change came a day after Google also..
Three women have been attacked at Northwestern University in the past week, prompting a campus safety alert. At least two of the incidents happened near sororities on the Evanston campus. CBS 2's Mike..
Google CEO Sundar Pichai has disclosed new rules for drinking at work as part of the company's new policies to deal with sexual harassment complaints. Google says it will hold managers responsible for..
· Travis Kalanick's net worth is $5.45 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index.
· Kalanick keeps his personal life fairly under wraps, but it's clear he spends much of his fortune on.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Facebook on Friday became the latest tech company to end a policy that had forced employees to go into arbitration in cases of sexual harassment at work. It also added a new requirement that the.. Credit: bizjournals - Published
The peer was found to have breached the code of conduct by harassing the complainant and making 'corrupt inducements to sleep with him' by offering to get her a peerage. Credit: MailOnline - Published Also reported by •Independent
Indian cricket's top administrators, including Vinod Rai, on Monday deposed before the probe panel investigating the alleged sexual harassment case against BCCI CEO Rahul Johri. Credit: IndiaTimes - Published
Apple Inc's (NASDAQ:AAPL) iPhones were the top selling mobile brand during the 24-hour annual Single's Day shopping event in China held by e-commerce conglomerate Alibaba (NYSE:BABA), a report by CNBC.. Credit: Proactive Investors - Published
The #MeToo movement isn't just about women speaking up against sexual harassment, it's also a rallying cry for equality and the onus is on the entire Telugu film industry to create a level playing.. Credit: Firstpost - Published
· *Facebook has denied a media report suggesting it fired former executive Palmer Luckey for his right-wing views.*
· *The Wall Street Journal said Luckey, the founder of Oculus, was fired after.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Former Union Minister of State for External Affairs MJ Akbar is a thorough gentleman and a brilliant teacher, claimed a woman journalist in Delhi's Patiala House Court during the hearing of a.. Credit: DNA - Published
· *Facebook is ending a policy of required arbitration in cases of sexual harassment at the company.*
· *The policy requires employees to give up their right to sue.*
· *This change came a day.. Credit: Business Insider - Published