· *Global stocks jumped Monday as the US and China offered a series of signs trade talks were off to a positive start.*
· *The S&P 500 shed 4.6% last week, the most since March.*
· *Watch the.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo defended the Trump administration's handling of the killing of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi on Wednesday, stressing Saudi Arabia's importance as a U.S. ally.. Credit: Reuters India - Published Also reported by •Reuters
BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — Four states with climate change worries are due in a U.S. courtroom in Montana this week as they try to stop the Trump administration from selling coal from federal lands... Credit: Seattle Times - Published
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo insisted Wednesday that the Trump administration has held Saudi Arabia accountable for the murder of Jamal Khashoggi and an attempted cover-up. Credit: MailOnline - Published
· China is scrapping its Made in 2025 economic plan, according to a new report.
· The plan laid out a roadmap for China's economic dominance in key industries such as technology and manufacturing,.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Nikki Haley, the outgoing U.N. ambassador, directly blamed the government of Saudi Arabia for the killing of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi, expressing the strongest criticism on the foreign.. Credit: WorldNews - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — A media reports suggest Beijing is scrapping its "Made in China" industrial policy criticized by the Trump administration in favor of one that allows greater access for foreign.. Credit: New Zealand Herald - Published Also reported by •SeattlePI.com •Seattle Times
It is neither too simplistic or too wonky, and at its best grips like a labyrinthine thriller, but 'Watergate' could've done without the weird reenactments featuring British actors Credit: Haaretz - Published
According to the Wall Street Journal, citing people briefed on the matter, China plans to replace its Made in China 2025 industrial policy with a new program that promises greater access for foreign.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Watch VideoThe Trump administration is asking the U.S. Supreme Court to let it enforce its new asylum rule.
The Department of Justice said in a filing Tuesday the policy is meant to "address an.. Credit: Newsy - Published
· *The Mariott hotel group announced a major data breach that affected 500 million customers.*
· *US investigators reportedly believe Chinese state hackers are behind the attack, which began four.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Watch VideoWe might have a better idea of who was behind the massive Marriott data breach affecting millions of the hotel chain's guests.
People briefed on an investigation into the cyberattack.. Credit: Newsy - Published