· *USD/CAD has rallied to the best levels since July as the dollar picks up the trade war saga bid while oil drops from the skies, plunging below the 61.8% fibo retracement support level and.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
U.S. President Donald Trump is talking up the possibility of progress towards ending the trade war with China. But Business Insiders reports that other parts of the administration are still going after..
World shares started the week on the front foot on Monday, amid conflicting signals of a potential truce in the China-U.S. trade dispute, while the Federal Reserve's new-found concerns over the global..
Hong Kong is losing out to Singapore, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Tokyo in terms of competitiveness, according to a survey conducted by accounting body CPA Australia. Its economy is likely to be hit hard by.. Credit: S.China Morning Post - Published
The effects from the US-China trade war and mounting costs of doing business for companies are fuelling investor fears of the likelihood of a “flash crash” in financial markets, analysts have.. Credit: S.China Morning Post - Published
Policymakers in Europe have spared no effort to emphasize that there can be no winners in an escalated trade conflict between the United States and China. But a fresh study shows there are several.. Credit: Deutsche Welle - Published
· *Nissan and Mitsubishi shares tumbled in Tokyo after chairman Carlos Ghosn was arrested and as Tokyo prosecutors said he reported only half of his $89 million in earnings.*
· *French.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Concerns over rising US supplies and risk-off action drag oil lower.*
· *Oil could retest $ 55 should the API report show a jump in the US crude stocks.*
The recent bounce in WTI (oil futures.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Good morning! Here's what you need to know on Tuesday.
*1. Asian stock markets slipped on Tuesday,*extending sharp overnight losses on Wall Street as technology firms bore the brunt of worries about.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
HONG KONG, CHINA - Media OutReach - 20 November 2018 - Hong Kong is facing a challenging 2019 owing to a number of global and domestic uncertainties, however growth in innovation and technology is.. Credit: Media OutReach - Published
After months of bickering over a damaging trade war, the disputed South China Sea and U.S. support for Chinese-claimed Taiwan, the two nations' presidents took a step back from the edge with an.. Credit: DNA - Published
Stock markets in Asia declined broadly in early trade on Tuesday, with Hong Kong’s main share index falling more than 1 per cent after US shares plunged on Monday on sharp tech losses and trade war.. Credit: S.China Morning Post - Published