Australia  

Trusted News Discovery Since 2008
One News Page
> > >

Anna Faris saved from carbon monoxide poisoning over Thanksgiving

Video Credit: Cover Video STUDIO - Duration: 00:48s - Published < > Embed
Anna Faris saved from carbon monoxide poisoning over Thanksgiving

Anna Faris saved from carbon monoxide poisoning over Thanksgiving

Faris was spending time with a group of 13 members of friends and family at Lake Tahoe last week when several of them fell ill.

0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 

You Might Like


Tweets about this


Recent related videos from verified sources

Nearly 100 People Evacuated From Hempstead Apartment Building Due To Carbon Monoxide Leak [Video]Nearly 100 People Evacuated From Hempstead Apartment Building Due To Carbon Monoxide Leak

Firefighters say illegally installed heaters are to blame for a carbon monoxide leak in an apartment building in Hempstead, Long Island, on Wednesday morning; CBS2's Carolyn Gusoff reports.

Credit: CBS 2 New York     Duration: 02:13Published

Hempstead Officials Provide Update On CO Incident [Video]Hempstead Officials Provide Update On CO Incident

Town of Hempstead officials say more than two dozen people were treated after a carbon monoxide incident this morning.

Credit: CBS 2 New York     Duration: 20:09Published

Environmentally friendly: One News Page is hosted on servers powered solely by renewable energy
© 2020 One News Page Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
About us  |  Contact us  |  Disclaimer  |  Press Room  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Content Accreditation
 RSS  |  News for my Website  |  Free news search widget  |  In the News  |  DMCA / Content Removal  |  Privacy & Data Protection Policy
How are we doing? FeedbackSend us your feedback  |   LIKE us on Facebook   FOLLOW us on Twitter  •  FOLLOW us on Pinterest
One News® is a registered trademark of One News Page Ltd.