ASSAULTED A WOMAN.ONLY ONE OF THOSE FOUR SUSPECTSIS AN ADULT.
Christmas Day exposure incident highlights dangers of carbon monoxideTwo people were hospitalized on Christmas Day after being exposed to dangerous levels of carbon monoxide, the colorless and tasteless gas that can cause flu-like symptoms and even death.
Online Shopping Gives Retail Sales A Boost, Despite Short SeasonUS shoppers spent more online than in retail stores during the shortest winter shopping season in the past six years. E-commerce sales hit a record high this year with more people doing their holiday..
Balloon-drop triggers stampede in Sydney mall, injuring Christmas shoppersThis is the scary moment a balloon-drop during a Christmas promotional event a mall in Sydney, Australia led to a stampede among shoppers.
Video filmed by an eyewitness on Monday (December 23) shows..